- Total Course Fees:RS 1500/- to Rs.4000/- (Fees Depend on Student Drawing Level, Material & Duration)
- Duration: 7 days to 4 Months
- No of Session: 8 to 32 / Per Session Duration:90 Min
- Minimum Req. Session: weekly 2 days (Miss Session will be cover)
- Weekend & weekdays batches (Flexible batches as per your convenient)
Line Work, Repetition, Compose, 2D Design, Colour Scheme, Basic Concept, Graph Method Techniques, Simplification, Media Benefits
Warli painting is a style of tribal art mostly created by the tribal people from the North Sahyadri Range in India. This range encompasses cities such as Dahanu, Talasari, Jawhar, Palghar, Mokhada, and Vikramgadh of Palghar district. Madhubani art (or Mithila painting) is practiced in the Mithila region of the Indian subcontinent. This painting is done with a variety of tools, including fingers, twigs, brushes, nib-pens, and matchsticks and using natural dyes and pigments.
A3 size drawing paper, Hb & 6b pencil, Acrylic colours 10 shades, Brush synthetic round 2, 4, 0, 6. Flat 4, 6, 8. Pallet, Rough cloth, Bowl.