COMPETITION AWARDS & CERTIFICATES
Healthy competition inspires kids to do their best – not just good enough. When students compete they will become more inquisitive, research independently, and learn to work with others. They will strive to do more than is required. These abilities prepare children for future situations of all kinds.
WHY SHOULD KIDS PARTICIPATE IN STUDENT ART CONTESTS?
If you know a child who is interested in art, consider helping him or her enter some student art contests.
I have found that art contests offer children some great life lessons:
- Every contest has guidelines and a deadline, which gives a child a specific goal to work toward.
- The process of creating the artwork itself builds self-confidence, as the child goes from an “I can’t draw” mindset to one of “I can enter this contest — and I might win!”
- The art children enter should be their best work (it doesn’t matter the skill level), teaching them that no matter what they do, they should do it well.
- If they don’t win or win, there’s the practice of dealing with disappointment or happiness and being a good sportsman.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATES
- If they win, there’s the fun of the reward and learning to be a gracious winner.
- Win or lose, when your child creates a piece of art and enters it in a contest, she has tried, which is the first step to success.
- Grafiti always give participation certificates for every student to motivate them.
- Awards & certificate given by well-known artist
- Best student of month certificate.
- Best student of the week certificate.
- Student & Parents competition.
- Student & Friends competition.
- Grafiti Anniversary compilation
- Grafiti doodle compilation
- Art online Contest
- Art Day & Current Affairs art day (Ex. soldier Abhinandan varthaman, Mangalyaan)