- Total Course Fees:RS 2450/- to Rs.9000/- (Fees Depend on Student Drawing Level & Duration)
- Duration:8 days to 6 Months
- No of Session: 8 to 40 / Per Session Duration:90 Min
- Minimum Req. Session: weekly 2 days (Miss Session will be cover)
- Weekend & weekdays batches (Flexible batches as per your convenient)
Sketching & Shading, Pencil Work, Nature & Object Drawing, Colour Practice (Balance & Intensity), Anatomy Concept, Media Variation & Benefits.
Shading is the process of adding value to create the illusion of form, space, and most importantly - light in a drawing. When executed correctly, shading can make a drawing appear three dimensional and create a convincing image. Course covers the same.
Drawing paper A3 size, shading pencil HB,2B, 4b, 6b, 8b, 10B, 12b, rough paper pad, A3 size, cutter, eraser, Poster colours 12 shades, Colour pencil 12 shade or 24 shade Acrylic colours 10 shade, brush synthetic round 2,4,6,8. flat 2,4,6,8. palette, rough cloth, bowl, canvas pad or canvas board. Oil paper.