- Total Course Fees:RS 1850/- to Rs.5000/- (Fees Depend on Student Drawing Level & Duration)
- Duration:8 days to 3 Months
- No of Session: 8 to 32 / Per Session Duration:90 Min
- Minimum Req. Session: weekly 2 days (Miss Session will be cover)
- Weekend & weekdays batches (Flexible batches as per your convenient)
Object Drawing, Balance, Views, 2 Dimensions, 3 Dimensions Drawing, Compose, Applications & Much More.
Perspective is what gives a three-dimensional feeling to a flat image such as a drawing or a painting. In art, it is a system of representing the way that objects appear to get smaller and closer together the farther away they are from the viewer. Perspective is key to almost any drawing or sketch as well as many paintings. It is one of the fundamentals that you need to understand in order to create realistic and believable scenes. ( One-Point Perspective, Two-Point Perspective).
A3 size drawing paper, shading pencils HB, 2B, 4b, 6b, 8b, Rough paper, A3 size pad, cutter, eraser, colour pencil 24 shades.