- Total Course Fees:RS 3200/- to Rs.9000/- (Fees Depend on Student Drawing Level & Duration)
- Duration:1 month to 4 Months
- No of Session: 16 to 40 / Per Session Duration: 90 Min
- Minimum Req. Session: weekly 2 days (Miss Session will be cover)
- Weekend & weekdays batches (Flexible batches as per your convenient)
NIFT 2020 entrance exam attempts to test the knowledge, aptitude, and skills of the candidates for the chosen program. As such, the entrance test is split into three stages, viz. Written test, Situation test, and Group Discussion/Personal Interview. The written test is further split into Creative Ability Test (CAT), and General Ability Test (GAT)
National Institute of Fashion Technology or NIFT is the pioneer institute in fashion education of India having 16 campuses spread across the country. NIFT is a statutory body that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in various disciplines of fashion and selects students annually on the basis of NIFT Entrance Exam.
Drawing paper A3 size, shading pencil HB,2B, 4b, 6b, 8b, 10B, 12b, rough paper pad, A3 size, cutter, eraser, poster colours 12 shades, charcoal pencil or sticks, Acrylic colours 10 shade, Colour pencil 12 shade or 24 shade, brush synthetic, round 2,4,6,8. flat 2,4,6,8. Palette, rough cloth, bowl.