- Total Course Fees:RS 1000/- to Rs.4000/- (Fees Depend on Student Drawing Level, Material & Duration)
- Duration: 1 Months to 4 Months
- No of Session: 8 to 32 / Per Session Duration:90 Min
- Minimum Req. Session: weekly 2 days (Miss Session will be cover)
- Weekend & weekdays batches (Flexible batches as per your convenient)
Simple Mehandi Designs & Pattern, Bridal Mehandi, Arabic Mehandi Designs & More
Mehandi is typically applied during special occasions like weddings and festivals like Diwali, Bhaidooj, Teej and Eid. In some Hindu festivals every woman tries to have Henna done on her hands and feet. Mehandi was originally used as a form of decoration mainly for brides.
Mehandi Cone, A3 size Drawing Book, HB pencil, Dish, Acrylic Sheet