- Total Course Fees:RS 2450/- to Rs.7000/- (Fees Depend on Student Drawing Level & Duration)
- Duration:8 days to 4 Months
- No of Session: 8 to 40 / Per Session Duration:90 Min
- Minimum Req. Session: weekly 2 days (Miss Session will be cover)
- Weekend & weekdays batches (Flexible batches as per your convenient)
Pencil & Powdered Charcoal, Charcoal Spray, Dry Pastel, Portrait, landscape, object, Media Benefits & Much More
Charcoal is used to achieve a desired shading and tone. Charcoal can produce lines that are very light or intensely black. The dry medium can be applied to almost any surface from smooth to very coarse. Charcoal drawings are so fast and immediate, because the final look is often so impressive & softness/darkness lines. Course covers the same.
Drawing paper A3 size, shading pencil HB,2B, 4b, 6b, 8b, 10B, 12b, rough paper pad, A3 size, cutter, eraser, poster colours 12 shades, charcoal pencil or sticks , charcoal powder, cotton, rough cloth, Paper stump.