- Total Course Fees: RS 1500/- to Rs.4000/- (Fees Depend on Student Drawing Level, Material & Duration)
- Duration: 7 days to 4 Months
- No of Session: 8 to 32 / Per Session Duration:90 Min
- Minimum Req. Session: weekly 2 days (Miss Session will be cover)
- Weekend & weekdays batches (Flexible batches as per your convenient)
Basic Drawing, Basic Shapes, Color & Balance, C4x Carving, Colour Scheme, 3D Models & Much More
Small nice show articles can be made by chalk & C4x carving method. The tools used for carving are easily available in the house, for Ex. a rounder from the geometry box and a paper cutter & carving tools. Carving should be done with sensitivity and delicacy, as the chances of chalk & C4x breaking are great. For variety, different color chalks can be used.
C4x Stone, Carving Stool, HB pencil, Bowl, Paper Cutter, Clay, A3 paper.