- Total Course Fees: 5000/- to Rs.13000/- (Fees Depend on Student Drawing Level & Duration)
- Duration:Half year or Full year (1st Semester: June to Nov, 2nd Semester: Nov to April)
- No of Session: 40 or 80 / Per Session Duration:90 Min
- Minimum Req. Session: weekly 2 days (Miss Session will be cover)
- Weekend & weekdays batches (Flexible batches as per your convenient)
Scale to Scale Drawing Concept, Shading & Dimension, Nature & Object Drawing Still Life, 2D Design, Colour Practical, Memory & Freehand Drawing, Human Anatomy, Expression & Movements, Lettering & Calligraphy, Media Introduction, Basic Perspective
Fourth grader is beginning to have opinions and beliefs and their own choices of art & medium. They are eager to express themselves on the basis of what they think & feel. They need a lot of support and encouragement, along with more opportunities to excel in art. This course is a great way to keep 9 year old kid engaged and teach them new Skills and Basic concepts of art and different types of medium.
Oil Pastel 50 shades, Poster Colour & Sketch pen 14 shade, Acrylic Colour 12 shade, Brush: Flat no-6, Round - 2,4,6,8, Colour Palette (20 qube), HB, 2H, 4B